My 20 Minutes Pinterest Marketing Strategy
The Pinterest Marketing Strategy changes every year, for example how Pinterest updated their new policy in 2020, or how the pinterest algorithms change every month. It's confusing and overwhelming. Hence, why I approach my Pinterest Marketing Strategy in three simple steps...
1. Analyze & Clean My Boards
2. Scheduling at optimal times
3. How many Pins in a Day?
The steps are really easy to follow, and it usually takes me around 20 minutes to get all my batch pining done that last between 3-4 days. I tend to do manual pining during weekends because I know people have more free time, and it's easier to leave comments on their blog.
1. Cleaning my Boards (about 5 minutes)
It takes me about 5 minutes to clean my pins, but it's actually worth it if I want my best performing pins to be at the top of my listing.
A lot of people might not do this, but cleaning your personal & boards on a weekly basis will really boost your engagement (saved & clicks) and monthly views. Pinterest checks if your pins have high engagement before they post it in the search results. Hence, the higher your boards have a high ratio repin/save, the more likely your Pinterest account will be recommended by other pinners.
So, make sure to delete the boards that have very little engagement. If you want to see which board performed better compared to others, convert your personal account to a business Pinterest account!
It shows all the tiny little details of your best performing pins!
2. Scheduling at Optimal Times
Scheduling your pins at an optimal time is the best way to maximize Pinterest traffic. It can make the difference between 1k views to even 20k views a day! Don't want to spend hours manually scheduling your pins? I recommend you using Tailwind. It's an awesome tool that gives the best recommended time for posting your pins, and gives you the luxury of pinning the same pins on multiple group board at the same time (20+ group boards).
3. How Many Pins a Day?
The best way is to PIN, PIN, PIN every day consistently, with all the SEO strategies that I’ve taught previously in my Pinterest Success Course guide.


0 Comments