5 Big Reasons to Start a Blog in 2021







When you're running a blog, it demands a lot of your personal time. While you're figuring on how to start a blog, you see so many bloggers doing what they love to do most. It's the luxury to work from the comfort of your home.

You might even be wondering if it's still a good idea to start a blog in 2021. In this day and age, pretty much everyone has a blog and the competition is only going to get bigger. Although we have a saturated market, they are still some blog niches that will make a profitable income in 2021. 

However, in my experience, even when I've done all the right steps.  Somewhere and somehow, my blog still failed. I'm was so close to quitting until I told myself...

I SHOULD give one LAST SHOT  before throwing the towel out. And eventually, my blog improved bit by bit. I wasn't sitting around, looking like a lost deer in the headlights. 

I had a practical blogging schedule and strategies to boost my Pinterest traffic to get more followers to click on my blog website. 

For some bloggers, it might take three months to get their first paycheck of $1000. On the other hand, for another blogger, it might take up to six months. It depends on your blog niche and the amount of work you're willing to put into your blog. 

I'm confident that everyone has the ability to start a blog. And make a passive income from the comfort of their home. What's important for a successful blogger is to have A SPECIFIC BLOG NICHE, INTERESTING CONTENT AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...AFFILIATE MARKETING.

Here are five good reasons to start a blog. And why it shouldn't stop you from making your dream into a reality.


1) You Have a Passion to Share 

This should be the number one reason why you decided to start a blog. Sharing your passion to an online audience that have similar experiences as you gives a sense of fulfillment.You're sharing your knowledge , knowing that readers will gain inspiration from your tips and advice which creates into a beautiful online community.

Having a blog gives you the chance to voice out your opinion by letting your thoughts being expressed on a beautiful written blog post. There are many times where I find blogging to be therapeutic because I have better chances of expressing my real thoughts versus  saying it out aloud in front of a group.

If you're an introvert like myself, becoming a blogger can be a fun hobby to do on the side, while you slowly develop your blog into a full-time income.  

2) Make Your Hobby into a Full-Time Income 

It's a fun hobby to have at the side whether you're a full-time student, a busy mother or a nine-to-five office worker who's looking for a way to decompress from work. Although, we all have different lifestyles, the majority of us have a common goal in dream. It's the one million dollar question that everyone is asking online: Can I make my hobby into a full-time income? 

At the beginning, even I asked that question myself. Some bloggers claimed to have made $1500 within the first month of blogging. And being a dreamer, naively believe into that lie.

Although, it's possible to make money from blogging within the first year, it definitely takes a couple of month before you see any kind of tangible results. I would say it take at least 4-6 months. You need number of interesting blogs (minimum 15-20) and a solid audience of readers, 

But, I believe with the right blogging tools and step-by-step guide, anyone can make money blogging online. You need to be EXTRA patient.


3) A inspiring product to create 

If you're ever dreaming of creating am e-commerce business online, starting a blog is a good beginning. Why? Because you be to viewed as an expert in your industry, sharing all the inside info of what makes a good product. When I recommend of my favorite items, readers will more likely purchase them because I've been consistently good honest review in every blog post. Have an inspiring product, use e-commerce that will automatically connect with your blog!

By establishing your brand with a blog, you'll have more readers who later become your support buyers because they respect your opinion. I never fall into the trap of selling an item by giving a false glowing review. It's only have a negative impact on my blog because readers will instantly know that you're seling for a quick grab for cash. 


4) Developing New Skills

Becoming a blogger is no easy task. I used to think bloggers only needed to write a simple blog post and take a few pictures. But, it's way more complicated then, It encourages to get creative with design plates by using apps like Canva and Crello. You're ultimately multitasking in many areas and that could be fun challenge for some people. 

You need to be able to resourceful by having the best blogging tools to update your website. In addition, you need to have good marketing strategies by posting your photos weekly on social media like Pinterest, instagram and Facebook.


5) You Have a Purpose 

You have fun running a blog because it gives your self-satisfaction. Everything you put on your website is designed and hand picked by yours truly, giving the feeling that your vision is being put into reality. Your sense of purpose is obvious because your opinion is shared online by people who might be inspired by your mission.

Blogging inspires you, as well,as other people, making it a fulfilling hobby when you're coming from home and you need a way to put your thoughts into paper.



5 good reasons to start a blog in 2021






0 Comments