Writing a blog post every week is already overwhelmingly stressful for new bloggers. You need an eye-catching title, the essential SEO elements and a blog design thumbnail. Knowing you have so many tasks to do before submitting a post. How do you write 5 quality blog posts a week? That's the question I used to ask myself, before procrastinating on a daily basis.
I try to write 3-5 blog posts a week. It's a healthy amount without making myself feel burnout. If I have three awesome ideas. I'll focus on creating those high-quality blog posts instead of making 5 messy ones. Quality vs Quantity. But, you still don't want to be stuck with writing with just 1 blog post a week. Hence, why, I aim for great quality with a realistic number of blog posts to write about ( Quality + Quantity = moderation)
What I about to tell you is a combination of tips I've learned from other people and some great methods I've implemented throughout my blogging journey. I've been blogging for about two and a half if you account for the period where I went on hiatus on my own blog. I know. It's hard to keep up with a blogging schedule when you're the type of person to be anxious over every small detail.
Don't worry. I'm here to show you 5 awesome tips on you can write 5 Blog Posts a Week!
1.Transforming Recycle Content
A method I used every week. And you should too. Is when I don't know what to write for my fourth blog post is that I used recycled content. What I did is I used the same topic similar to my old blog post from one month ago and recreate a new type of blog post with a little modification of the old blog title. This is more simple than it sounds.
It doesn't require brainpower because you already have the draft idea in front of you. Let's I've written a blog post about How to Make Money with Your Blog, The blog post type I've used is the How-To template. I'm showing the readers how to solve a problem with a solution. It's easy and simple to understand, making it an informative post for anyone who wants to make an online income.
Fast forward to one month later, I take the same blog title and transformed it into another type of blog post. I chose the list type. And my blog post is called 6 Ways to Make Money Before You"ve Launched a blog.
This is a great way to make another blog post without breaking a sweat.
2.Writing 500 words everyday
If you're having writer's block. The best way to get out of it is to set a daily goal. Every day, set up a 45- minutes timer on your desk, and write down your word count in big bold letters: 500 WORDS. Or, whatever, word count you wish to aim for, daily. Saying it out loud might sound simple, and maybe downright STUPID.
But, this method has me on so many occasions. I would make a promise to myself. Sit down at my desk around the same hour every day, and make an effort to write about a topic related to my blog while respecting the number of words.
One of the most common mistakes that people make is that give up, right off the bat, because there's the misconception that you need to write a high-quality blog post in less than an hour. With no spelling mistakes or syntax.
That's RIDICULOUS. Because everyone has writer's block once in a while. But, the point is you need the right method to get out of this rut.
3. Not inspired? Use a Headline Title Generator
Spending weeks of thinking of new ideas and recycling old content every month, there are no more new blog ideas you can think of. Every time you try writing again, you become demotivated and push your blog post-release for a later date, and so the vicious cycle begins, where you don’t write anything for weeks, just because of the deep rut you can’t escape from.
A headline title generator is going to change your life. Because it gives you endless blog title ideas. Whenever you type in a topic you're interested in, but it's too vague, the generator takes the idea and automatically create catchy titles that might spark your writing inspiration.
It's motivating to write more because you're having a variety of new ideas that will inspire you to write 5+ blog p
4. Brain Dump Your Ideas
It's helpful to do a brain dump on an app that organizes all of your ideas into categories. Don't know where to store your brainstorming ideas? Use Trello. An easy-to-use app that tracks your progress by letting you make save your ideas into colour-coded boards. The boards are next to one another, and you put a title and background colour depending on your blog post topic or daily to-do reminders for a blog post.
I might have a million ideas in my head and think to myself that I'm going to write 3 blog posts in one day. But that rarely happens. You know why? Because I'm spiralling down in confusion, not knowing which idea is the best one to use for a new blog post of the week. Just thinking about the right way to outline my draft is already mentally draining.
I'm sure it already happened when you have so many awesome ideas but you don't how to write them down on paper. It's a mess. You're just there staring in the blank because no good idea seems to stand out. Resulting in you to give up, and not writing something inspiring.
5. Take a 20 minutes power nap + hydration
This advice might sound lazy for people, but honestly, when you take shut-eye for 20 minutes. It refreshes your brain. Working from home might sound like a dream come true for many people, but it could make them feel sluggish and tired. There were many times where I was suddenly typing at night. I realized I was staring at a blurry screen with a blank mind. Not wanting to write anymore.
Hydrating yourself after taking that nap is incredibly life-changing. Dehydration also makes you very tired because of your mild headaches. It doesn't help your concentration, resulting in you not focus on your task.
Think water is too boring? I always add some slices of lemon to my cold glass of water because of its refreshing taste. Taking a small nap between each blog post will maximize your productivity.


0 Comments